The Religious Education Office entails the following programs....
- School of Religion (Kindergarten through 8th grade) Students who attend the education systems of Public, Private, and Home School
- Crusaders YOUth Group (8th grade thru high school)
- Altar Server Program (5th grade and older)
- VIRTUS Protecting God's Children (required prior to working with youth)
- Sacrament Preparation for QHR parish students 3 years of age and older who attend both School of Religion and John Paul II School, includes the Sacraments of Baptism, Reconciliation, Eucharist, and Confirmation. Older students who need to catch up on their sacraments also are included in this program
- Vacation Bible School
For information and Questions, please contact Denise Godinez, Director of Religious Education at (913) 722-2206, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org