Due to Inclement Weather the following have been cancelled:
- The Queen's Ladies Social scheduled for Friday, January 13th
- The Eucharistic Minister Training scheduled for Saturday, January 14th
- School of Religion Classes for Sunday, January 15th
Welcome to the Queen of the Holy Rosary Website. Our parish and people are so blessed! I invite you to be a part of the spirit of Queen. A spirit whose foundation rests upon faith in Jesus Christ.
Our doors are open wide to any who seeks to worship and serve our Lord! Our community is diverse, with members young and old; life long Catholics, returning Catholics and newly baptized. We embrace all who wish to be one with us in faith.
Saturday: 8:15 a.m.
4:00 p.m. (Fulfills Sunday Obligation)
7:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m.
Weekday Mass Monday - Friday: 8:15 a.m.
To see a map of our Parish Boundaries click here
To Register in the Parish
To register in the Parish, stop at the Information Station after Mass or at the Parish Office during the week. Registering for on-line giving does not automatically register you in the Parish.
First Saturday Street Ministry
On the first Saturday of each month, QHR parishioners help the Sisters and Friars feed the poor in KCKS and KCMO physically and spiritually. Parishioners supply the food and prepare 8- sack meals. You are invited to participate in the street ministry by helping to distribute meals and pray with people on the streets.
The items on the above link need to be delivered to QHR (SE corner) between 12:45 and 1:15 p.m. on the first Saturday of each month. These items are needed to create 8- sack meals which include 2 sandwiches, fruit, chips and bottled water. Anyone who would like to participate is welcome. Even if the sign up slots are full, you may still participate. Meett us in the SE parking lot by 1:00 or join us at 3:00 at the Poor of Jesus Christ Franciscan Sisters' home.
The sisters are also especially in need of help EVERY Tuesday and Saturday at 3:00. Meet them at their home 2226 Troup Ave, KCKS (next to Blessed Sacrament).
- Father William Bruning, Pastor
- Paul Coquillette, Parish Administration
- Ruth Mailand, Bookkeeper
- Cathy Mahr, Parish Office
- Margi Kettner, Parish Office
- Denise Godinez, Religious Education Director / Sacramental Preparation / School of Religion (SOR K-8)/VIRTUS Coordinator/ Crusaders YOUth Group (grades 8-12)
- Sheryl Lickteig, Senior Adult Ministry / Ministry of Care/RCIA
- Michael Kim, Music Director