Welcome to the Queen of the Holy Rosary Website. Our parish and people are so blessed! I invite you to be a part of the spirit of Queen. A spirit whose foundation rests upon faith in Jesus Christ.
Our doors are open wide to any who seeks to worship and serve our Lord! Our community is diverse, with members young and old; life long Catholics, returning Catholics and newly baptized. We embrace all who wish to be one with us in faith.
Led by the Spirit of God . . . We are a Catholic faith community dedicated to becoming a dynamic center of worship and Christian involvement. Our enthusiasm and love will fill each member and permeate the larger communities that surround us. We strive to recognize and celebrate our diversity. We challenge ourselves to lead lives that will reflect our beliefs.
To Register in the Parish
To register in the Parish, stop at the Information Station after Mass or at the Parish Office during the week. Registering for on-line giving does not automatically register you in the Parish.
Effective August 1-2, 2015 we will no longer have the 5 .m. Sunday Mass
8:15 a.m. (1st Saturday of the month only)
4:00 p.m. (Fulfills Sunday Obligation)
7:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m.
Weekday Mass Monday - Friday: 8:15 a.m.
The Parish Choir will begin rehearsals September 8th at 7:30 p.m. in the church. Anyone interested in joining us is welcome! The children's choir will begin rehearsals September 9th at 5:15 p.m. in the John Paul II School Music Room.
- Father Craig Maxim, Pastor
- Paul Coquillette, Parish Administration
- Ruth Mailand, Bookkeeper
- Cathy Mahr, Parish Office
- Margi Kettner, Parish Office
- Denise Godinez, Religious Education Director / Sacramental Preparation / School of Religion (SOR K-8)/VIRTUS Coordinator/ Crusaders YOUth Group (grades 8-12)
- Sheryl Lickteig, Senior Adult Ministry / Hospital Ministry/RCIA
- Michael Kim, Music Director