Thursday, September 8, is Queen’s day to serve lunch at St. Mary’s Food Kitchen. We will serve hot lunch featuring casseroles with side dishes.
Click the button to sign up to help!
You can help in these ways:
- Prepare a cooked casserole of your choice and bring it to the church parking lot on Thursday between 7:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.
- Foil casserole pans are available on the Hospitality Desk in the church lobby starting two weeks before our day to serve.
- Please grease the pan liberally before filling it with your casserole.
- You do not need to reheat the casserole as we will do that at the food kitchen.
- Please include a protein (beef, chicken, pork or tuna) in your casserole recipe. Need ideas? Click the links below!
- Serve the lunch and clean up after the service. We especially need volunteers to help serve lunch. Click here to sign up to volunteer!
- Meal preparation at the Center starts about 9:30 a.m. and is completed by 1:00 p.m.
- Lunch is served at Wilhelmina Gill Multi-Service Center, 645 Nebraska Avenue, Kansas City, KS 66101
Click the map to get directions from QHR to the location!
- Make a financial contribution to our ministry. Monetary donations are used to purchase the side dishes and beverages we serve with the donated casseroles.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact:
Steve Slater 913-449-8283 [email protected]